Friday, March 8, 2013

%$$$ Revews Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'


Buy Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'

Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'
Most of the patron reviews inform that the Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24' from Publisher ,are quality product. It could be a pretty great product for the value. You can scan overview from consumers to find out additional from their past experiences. The customers feedback will give you a nice suggestion of the price and nice satisfaction of the products.

All in all, we are actually suggest Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24' fou you. This shopping online sellers supply the best quality and save price price which included super conserve shipping (in U.S.A. only). Reading opinions delivers you with a a lot of fuller data of the cons and pros on the Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'.


Solarcon IMAX-2000 24ft Omni-Directional Fiberglass Base Station Antenna 5000 Watts.

Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24' Feature

  • Handles 5000 Watts
  • Full 5/8 Wave Antenna
  • 24' Antenna in Three Easy to Assemble Sections
  • 5.1dBI Gain. Operates effectively on 6 through 20 Meter bands with a tuner, 10/11M without tuner.
  • Includes U-Clamps to attach to optional mast pipe.
  • Find for item features and simillar products of Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'. Help in your choosing.

    Tags: Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24', Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24' review, buy save Solarcon I-MAX 2000 CB/Ham Radio Base Station Vertical Antenna - 24'





    No comments:

    Post a Comment